Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Razer’s Pro|Solutions Finally a Reality

For about a year Razer (a high-end input device company) has been tantalizing Apple users (and people with iPods who love white peripherals) with a keyboard with an iPod dock built in, plus a shiny white matching mouse as part of their Pro|Solutions series. The mouse has been around for a while (I’m using one right now with my MacBook), but Engadget just reported that the Keyboard is finally coming for fruition.


The Pro|Type keyboard is going to run about $130. Besides its white glory, it features an integrated iPod dock, plus a whole slew of media and programmable keys. In fact, the keyboard is able to switch between 10 profiles, which allows for even more customizable fun. If I didn’t already drop $29 on an Apple Keyboard I’d actually consider it, since I’m a fan of Razer and it would match my mouse. However, I’m not in dire need of an iPod dock, or an expensive keyboard. So, coolness aside I doubt I’ll be getting one anytime soon, doesn’t mean it’s not a sleek gadget though.

No comments: